WHAT IS Office 365 SECURITY ASSESSMENT?
Office 365 audit consists of the following 3 main activities and many sub-activities:
1. Active Directory and Azure AD Hybrid identity assessment for Office 365 authentication.
2. Office 365 configuration assessment
3. Overall recommendations for security hardening and best practices.
WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS TO RUN SERVICE?
To perform O365 security assessment, we need 2 things:
1. Remote access to your environment;
2. Domain Administrator account with permissions on AD Synchronization servers and Office 365 Global Admin account for Office 365 Assessment.
WHAT DO I GET?
As a result of our activities, we will prepare for you O365 security audit report, which will include:
1. Active directory Synchronization services evaluation and recommendations for security hardening;
2. Office 365 configuration evaluation and recommendations of security hardening and best practices:
Management best practices.
3. On top of documentation, we will run presentation via on-site or online meeting.
We are happy to share our knowledge, experience and expertise. Let us know what you need, and we will contact you directly.